This is a private webpage for the veterans ……
There is an info in circulation that all those who rtd after 01 Dec 2001, and all presently serving offrs, who are going to retire in their own time, are affected, let’s strive together, to get this case approved by min of fin/min of def, in next budget. It would result in substantial benefits, with arrears, Good Luck, Now let’s get going….[……..]
Pakistan Military Accounts Department (PMAD) is an attached Department of Ministry of Defence mainly responsible for making payments to the Armed Forces, maintaining accounts thereof and rendering financial advice to defence authorities. It also has a well established internal audit mechanism in the form of Local Audit offices functioning under the Controller of Local Audit (Defence Services). More [……. ]
Pension Restoration Calculation: https://www.glxspace.com/2015/01/19/how-to-find-the-restoration-date-of-commuted-portion-of-pension/
Contact GHQ and CMA (O)
As Army PASCOM numbers cannot be accessed from PTCL/Mobile phones, retired officers/officers on LPR and NOK of Shuhda/deceased officers find difficulty in contacting PP&A Dte (GHQ), CORO (GHQ) and CMA (Officers Pension) for pension and other related matters.
Here are the PTCL/Mobile Numbers for the convenience of all the Veterans and Next of Kin.
This Post may please be shared with other officers who need any assistance from these departments.
Help Desk: 051-9271744
PP&A Dte, GHQ
DG PP&A Dte: Maj Gen Irshad 03335325217
Pension Matters: Maj Sadaqat 03215139797
PP&A Dte. 051-5565255 & 051-5564945
Help Desk: 051-5564248 & 051-56133011
Mobile No. 03367353542 (for text message (SMS) only)
Note: The above Mobile No. has been installed in CORO for System Generated SMS to establish fast communication with retired officers/officers on LPR and NOK of Shuhda/deceased officers.
Housing Dte, GHQ
Help Desk: 051-5110523, 051-9271744, 0322-2647447
Allotment Letters: 051-9273220
CMA (Officers Pension): Website of CMA (OP)
Frequently Asked Questions
Facilitation Centre: 051-9270738 & 051-9272492
Email of Controller: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deputy Controller: 051-9070739
Exchange No. 051-9270721-28 Extension: 273
Postal Address: CMA Complex, Block No. 3, Bakery Road, Saddar, Rawalpindi Cantt.
Veteran’s Page: Random Picks:
Veterans frequently come across people at social media who are serving the interests of anti Pakistan elements. They are hired to propagate against Pak Army. Here your will find some material to counter / respond visit […here…..]
All information shared here is not from official sources, its form the print/electronic/ private/social media … hence accuracy or authenticity cannot be assured / confirmed…
- ‘K’ is for Kashmir By Munir Akram
- پاکستان کے 70سال: کیا کھویا ، کیا پایا؟
- Future: New Pakistan after 70 Years
- The Use and Misuse of Army in Pakistan
- Why Electoral Reforms in Pakistan?
- Reviewing National Action Plan (NAP) against Terrorism in Pakistan
- Is worst form of democracy better than military dictatorship?
- The real War against Terror is the war of Ideology & Counter Narrative: “THIS is a war of narratives … there is a dire need to come up with counter-narratives … the menace of terrorism cannot be dealt.
- Our civil-military muddle
- Pervez Musharraf – Why not?
- Army should disassociate itself from Corrupt Generals , rulers & politicians
- Why support the Pak Army?