SalaamOne Newtork سلامis a nonprofit e-Forum focused on Quran, Knowledge, Humanity, Religion, Culture, Tolerance, Peace with specific reference to Islam, Muslims & Pakistan. “سلام ون” ایک غیر منفعتی ای فورم ہے جس کا محور، قرآن ، اسلام ، مسلمان ، پاکستان اور انسانیت ہے۔
The main cause of turmoil among Muslims is due to neglecting Quran, the fundamental source of guidance. Work on this project has been initiated by exploration through Quran Subjects [Eng & Urdu]. We can promote peace among humanity, through mutual understanding, tolerance in diversity in religions, cultures, by promoting and adhering to common human values.
قرآن حکیم ، ہدایت کی بنیادی کتاب کو مسلمانوں نے نظرانداز کیا ہے۔اس “کتاب الله” کو اس کے اصل اعلٰی مقام کی حیثیت دینے کی ضرورت ہے، جس کے لیے سخت جدوجہد کی ضرورت ہے۔ بین المذاھب، ثقافتوں اور دیگر انسانی اقدار کے مطابق رواداری کے ذریعےاسلام انسانیت کے مابین امن کو فروغ کا زریعہ بن سکتا ہے.اس فورم کو آفتاب خان، آزاد محقق اور مصنف نے منظم کیا ہے. تحقیقی کام 2006 سے “ڈیفنس جرنل” میں تسلسل سے چھپ رہا ہے جو کہ بلاگز، ویب سائٹ، سوشل میڈیا، میگزین، ویڈیو چننل اور برقی کتابوں کی صورت میں دستیاب ہے.اس نیٹ ورک کو اب تک لاکھوں افراد وزٹ کر چکے ہیں. اب اردوزبان میں بھی مضامین مہیا ہیں- سوشل میڈیا پر فالو کیا جا سکتا ہے – مزید تفصیلات پڑھیں..
The enterprise is managed by Abdullah [Brigadier Aftab Khan, (r)] a freelance researcher and writer. His work and collection is available in the form of e-Books. articles, magazines, videos, posts at social media, blogs & video channels. The Forum is open to all the rational, peace loving people of any faith, gender or race. You may join at social media , invite your friends and share the stuff. The “Salaam NetWork سلام” has been visited by Millions around the world. This forum offers a variety of topics for the interest of the readers to choose. May follow at Social Media.
www.SalaamOne.com: This site is focused particularly on Islam, Muslims, Pakistan, humanity and the followers of three Abrahamic religions in general. Around 700 ‘Posts’ provide additional information on religion, history, culture, tolerance, Islamophobia, conflicts, opinions and other contemporary issues. Over 200 pages provide sufficient information on the variety of subjects of interest grouped in 60 categories and 200 tags. These pages are also visible as hierarchy in secondary sidebar/ bottom. An Urdu (اردو ) section has also been provided.
SalaamOne draws inspiration from non sectarian non political Islamic movements, to prepare the society according to the fundamental values prescribed by Quran and Sunnah focusing on the individual, the basic unit of society, answerable to Allah individually:
Every one of them will come before Him all alone on the Day of Resurrection [Quran 19:95]
“You have come before Us all alone,” (God will say), “as when you were created first, leaving behind all that We had bestowed on you. We do not see your intercessors with you who, you imagined, had partnership with you. Shattered lie your ties with them now, and gone are the claims you made.” [Quran 6:94]
To provide the moral and spiritual fulfillment and salvation at individual level through social media to establish just society, the main objective of Islam, and to seek the pleasure of Allah. Therefore the nature of the envisaged collectivity should be such that it may have due consideration for the religious and moral training of an individual, and special arrangement should be made so that the religious sentiments of the participants can be awakened and there can be a continuous increase in their knowledge. Their beliefs should be corrected and purified, they should become more and more inclined towards prayers and in following the Sunnah. In their practical lives, they should become more and more sensitive about the lawful and the prohibited and their actions should be based taqwa. Their concern and passion for the invitation and propagation of Deen and for its domination and establishment should increase with the passage of time. In addition to the intellectual and educational guidance in these matter. It is considered necessary that the individual should be practicing Muslims to fulfill obligations to Allah and fellow human beings.
For the collective responsibility of the Ummah concerning the work of Da`wah and propagation among the masses, counteract the false beliefs and customs of the period of ignorance [that are still prevalent today] and to effectively refute the misleading thoughts and philosophy of the materialism. Moreover the guidance given by the Book (Qur’an) and Sunnah concerning the various aspects of human life should be explained in clear terms so that their real wisdom and rational worth can be made clear, and the doubts in the minds of the people of the present times may be removed.”
- Believe in one, unique, incomparable God, Who has no son nor partner, and that none has the right to be worshipped but Him alone. He has the most magnificent names and sublime perfect attributes. No one shares His divinity, nor His attributes. No one has the right to be invoked, supplicated, prayed to, or shown any act of worship, but God alone. God alone is the Almighty, the Creator, the Sovereign, and the Sustainer of everything in the whole universe. He manages all affairs. He stands in need of none of His creatures, and all His creatures depend on Him for all that they need. He is the All-Hearing, the All-Seeing, and the All-Knowing.
- Believe in the existence of the angels and that they are honoured creatures.
- Believe that God revealed books to His messengers as proof for mankind and as guidance for them. Among these books is the Quran, which God revealed to the Prophet Muhammad . God has guaranteed the Quran’s protection from any corruption or distortion.
- Believe in the prophets and messengers of God, starting with Adam, including Noah, Abraham, Ishmael, Isaac, Jacob, Moses, and Jesus (peace be upon them). But God’s final message to man, a reconfirmation of the eternal message, was revealed to the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh), the last prophet and messenger sent by God.
- Believe in the Day of Judgment (the Day of Resurrection) when all people will be resurrected for God’s judgment according to their beliefs and deeds.
- Believe in Al-Qadar, which is Divine Predestination
The obligations of a Muslim as ordained by the Qur’an and Sunnah, can be understood as having four levels:
- A Muslim is required to develop real faith and conviction (Iman) in his heart;
- He is required to live a life of total obedience to the injunctions of the Shari`ah;
- He is required to propagate and disseminate the message of Islam to the entire Humanity;
- And he is required to try his utmost to establish the ascendancy of Islam over all man-made systems of life.
- The objective of establishing “SalaamOne Network” is to assist the Muslims in carrying our these obligations.
- The ultimate goal is to seek Allah’s pleasure and salvation in the Hereafter.
Indeed, there are a number of parties and groups working throughout the Muslim world with the aim of bringing about an Islamic Revolution, or establishing an ideal Islamic state. The crucial point at which most of them differ is the methodology of the struggle. Some have taken the path of electoral politics, others have restricted themselves to the domain of educational and missionary work, some have been engaged in armed or even terrorist activities. So far, however, no group or party has achieved any noteworthy success.
We firmly believe that the theoretical and the practical guidance for reforming and revitalizing the Muslim Ummah, and specifically the correct methodology for bringing about an Islamic Revolution, can only be derived from the Seerah of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) and not from any other source. Imam Malik (RA) has said that the latter part of this community will not be reformed except by following the same process through which its initial part was reformed. This means that the goal of establishing the domination of Islam can be achieved only by following the methodology of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh), keeping in view the present-day conditions, and for this we must study the life of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) and the manner of his struggle in detail.
He called people towards Islam, organized those who responded to his call, trained them in discipline and spiritual purification, made them pass through the stage of passive resistance in Mecca when they were not allowed to retaliate even in self-defense; it was only after the number was sufficient and a base was available in Medina that he took the initiative and challenged the Quraysh by blocking their trade route. The resulting armed conflict passed through many battles and finally led to the defeat of falsehood and the triumph of truth. The same methodology must be adopted today, using all the modern means of communication, dissemination, training, and organization that are available to us.
Effort shall be made to inculcate the spirit among people to perform good deeds and avoid evil, wrong, unjust, or immoral. We must continue to raise our voices against all un-Islamic practices that have become prevalent in Muslim societies. We must use all the available resources of mass communication to try and persuade the people in authority to eradicate these un-Islamic practices, and we must fulfill this duty to the best of our ability in the social media. We shall target evil sin society, and employ all the contemporary techniques of peaceful and non-violent to eradicate it through education, motivation and self realization. Social media provides a powerful tool to each individual to take the sword of Quran to convey the message of Quran, Great Jihad [Jihad-e-Kabira] (Quran:25:52). This humble effort will strengthen the other individual and groups working for the noble cause.
- The Defendersڈیفنڈرز
- سلام اردو
- Salaam Forum اردو – سلام فورم
- Just One God
- Faith Forum
- Global Terrorism
- Paigham-e-Pakistan [Narrative Against Terrorism: دہشت گردی کے خلاف قومی بیانیہ تاریخی فتویٰ ’’پیغام پاکستان‘‘]
- Zionists Watch
- Women Folks
- Free Books & Articles
- Bible, Christ & Christianity
- Rightful Religion [Rebutal of new Fitnah]
- SalaamOne.Wordpress.com [Backup-1]
- SalaamOne.Blogspot.com [Backup-2]
Over 40 Flipboard Magazines
Twitter: Twitter @SalaamOne
FB Page: SalaamOne
Question#14: How “SalaamOne” claims of millions of hits/visits?